22 June 2020
Several prominent exhibitors and news are already scheduled for the electronics- and technology exhibition EOT - Electronics of Tomorrow, that takes place 1 - 3 June 2021 in Herning, Denmark. Visitors can, among others, look forward to experiencing "The Things Conference on Tour", when the international conference is held for the first time in Scandinavia.
In one year EOT - Electronics of Tomorrow will focus on the future, and the latest news in the field of electronics and technology will be presented in MCH Messecenter Herning. Besides inspiring exhibitions there are several new initiatives scheduled. One of the top stories is the cooperation with the popular LoRaWAN-conference "The Things Conference on Tour", which is well-known all over Europe.
"The Things Conference on Tour" originates from Amsterdam but is internationally known for events in many different cities worldwide. For the first time in Scandinavia, the event can be experienced as a part of EOT's conference program in June next year. Here leading experts present the potentials of LoRaWAN-technology through both exhibition, speeches and workshops.
- As LoRaWAN is gaining ground, we are very happy to establish a cooperation with EOT - Electronics of Tomorrow to host the first 'The Things Conference' in Denmark. The established conference exhibition EOT is known for bringing people together and sharing knowledge concerning the implementation of advanced technology in the modern world. Let us together inspire and educate the Danish market to use LoRaWAN-technology, says Wienke Giezeman, CEO in The Things Industries.
Inspiration, knowledge and value
Another highly topical conference track will be 5G, where professor Preben Mogensen, who runs 5G Smart Production Lab at Aalborg University, among others will present the opportunities within 5G and different cases in mobile robots, drones and smart production. Furthermore, visitors can look forward to experience an IT-track with among others IT Security Adviser, Keld Norman as keynote speaker.
The multi-tracked conference program also consists of themes like AI, Green Innovation and Software. More initiatives and speakers will be announced regularly up until the exhibition.
- EOT is particularly notable for its combination of exhibitions, workshops, networks and a strong, professional conference profile. It provides a degree of efficiency, which justifies to take one or several days out of the calendar to visit Herning and get inspiration, knowledge and value. The possibility to combine it all during just one visit is clearly a strength, explains Søren Manicus, who is part of the development group behind EOT and Co-founder and partner in Indesmatech.
A professional meeting place
In the exhibition area there is also a lot to look forward to. 80 exhibitors have already booked their stand, among them Denmark's biggest electronics manufacturer, GPV, who have been a part of EOT since the first EOT in 2017.
- EOT is a professional meeting place for the entire industry, and with Denmark as our domestic market it is naturally for GPV to participate at the exhibition. We could have chosen a series of events, but EOT is so much more than just an exhibition. It is a forward-looking event with a top professional set-up, a strong conference program and many different competencies gathered at one place, and therefore there has never been any doubt about participating at EOT again in 2021, says managing director in GPV International, Bo Lybæk, who at the same time comment on the timing of the exhibition:
- The corona crisis is tough for the industry, but I am completely optimistic that we will get back to a normality - undoubtedly a normality with modifications, but I strongly believe that the industry is ready for a great event in 2021.
Network across the industry
Furthermore, the Danish machine supplier CORE-emt is once again to be found on the exhibitor list for EOT, where director Steen Haugbølle look forward to meet customers as well as colleagues:
- CORE-emt participates at EOT, because at EOT we have a unique possibility to meet a wide range of people from the electronics industry. At EOT we clearly feel that both visitors and exhibitors have devoted their time to concentrate on what is new within the industry and to meet and expand their network, says Steen Haugbølle, and adds:
- It has been a positive experience for CORE-emt to show our manufacturing machines at EOT. The machines create a great interest and cause many good questions from the visitors. We encourage all colleagues within the industry to support and participate at EOT in the future. CORE-emt welcome the competitors.
EOT - Electronics of Tomorrow can be experienced in MCH Messecenter Herning from 1 - 3 June 2021. The exhibition is arranged by MCH in close collaboration with the Danish electronics and technology industry, the Danish Society of Engineers (IDA), the Danish Electronic Association (PE) and DI Digital.
The Danish exhibition EOT – Electronics of Tomorrow has several news scheduled