EOT – Electronics of Tomorrow
EOT is the knowledge hub for the entire electronics and technology industry, offering a strong professional conference programme, a unique catering format for both exhibitors and visitors, and networking across professions and industries.
EOT is established by MCH Messecenter Herning in collaboration with the Danish electronics and technology industry, the Danish Society of Engineers IDA, PE Professionel Elektronik and DI Digital.
The next EOT will be held on 9-11 May 2023 in MCH Messecenter Herning.
EOT brings together the electronics and technology industry
EOT provides a professional and unique meeting place where exhibitors and visitors meet for exhibitions, conferences and networking.
In 2023, the fair attracted:
Visitors in total
The development group
The development group is an important part of the foundation of EOT and helps to ensure quality and professionalism.
Members of the development group:
- Preben Risvang, Risvang Consult
- Dorthe Gårdbo- Pedersen, Develco Products A/S
- Finn Yding Sørensen, DIS – Dansk IngeniørService A/S
- Torben Drejer, ETK EMS Group A/S
- Niels Jørgen Visgaard, Future Electronics A/S
- Bo Lybæk, GPV International
- Jeff Mankvard, Texim Europe
- Henriette Rimmer Caspersen, Ingeniørforeningen, IDA
- Rolf Ask Clausen, Ingeniørforeningen, IDA
- Søren Manicus, IndesmaTech ApS
- Jan Sachmann, Lemo Danmark A/S
- Flemming Jensen, Nohau Danmark A/S
- Tommi Sørensen, GOmeasure
- Hans-Henrik Hybholt, Rutronik Elektronische Bauelemente GmbH
- Hans Henrik Pedersen, Seritronic A/S
- Carsten Bremerskov, SVI A/S
Visitor ambassadors at EOT
The visitor ambassadors contribute with ideas ranging from practical measures and catering to professional input at the conferences and the development of new initiatives that will define EOT in the future. All with the objective of optimising the benefits for visitors, exhibitors and partners. If you would like to become a visitor ambassador for EOT, please contact us.